Monday, October 02, 2006

Zoo

Yesterday we went to the zoo with Szabi, the weather was beautiful, but there were a million people there, we couldn't get near to the main animals, so Szabi's favoutite was the pig and the bunny :) He didn't like parrots, he got frightened of their voice:


Oh, I nearly forgot, he loved the giant tortoises!!! Apart from playing with the gravels, he was in Laci's or my hands...huhhh, he is so heavy, nearly 26 lbs, I feel stiff in my arms now!!!!

Today we were at the Early Intervention Centre and got this year's plan what to intervent... There are a lot of goals to reach, I am a little bit frustrated thatthere are so many things to do (for example: saying hello, please etc., get on and off main clothes, 'peel off from mom', because he is very 'mommied' and so on... I hope we can do at least the main things... :)

And a bad news (for me): Szabi is able to open the fridge!!! I have to get a baby-lock on it, he loves to open it again and again:


And he is so proud of himself to get something out of it!!!

5 comments:

Aspen said...

He is just Beautiful! I love the fridge pictures, so cute. Like you said, you can tell he is so proud of himslef!

Amy said...

Awww, smart little guy! Avery cried when the parrot screeched at her last time we went to the zoo!! Mean old birds.

Lisa said...

THose pics are great especially the one of the two of you...It's a whole new ball game once they are in the fridge...LOL

Kerry said...

What cute pics!! He is so adorable.. he looks like Brady's older brother, though, that's for sure!

Oh no about the fridge... put away your plants, candles, knick knacks.. it only gets worse!!

Nancy said...

The fridge pictures are so cute...I laughed out loud. I love that boy.

I will have to take Erik to the zoo now! It looks like fun!