Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The little mischief

Every time when the silence is too big I could be sure that Szabi does something mischief... He knows what is permitted or not to him, but he always wants to step through the limits. Yesterday evening we were at the kitchen with Laci, Szabi was in the living-room. Of course he switched on and off the TV with the remote control, but we had 10 minutes to speak with each other, so we allowed him to do it. But he didn't come out to us after a few minutes as he used to do... I went to the room and he was super-proud of himself:

A few miniutes later his dad started to play with him, they were such crazy, I don't know which of them were the biggest kid :))))

4 comments:

Aspen said...

I just love those mischeif pictures! Boys, I think it is in their blood.

Lisa said...

so cute...looks like you have your hands full :)

Nancy said...

Another laugh out loud moment for me. I just love the smile on his face!

Kerry said...

What a great picture!!! Definitely one to enlarge.
Love -K