Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy tears

Two days ago I complained why-Szabi-doesn't-eat-bread :) Today at dinner we ate hot-sandwiches, Szabi simply got out a piece of it from my plate and started to eat it. He did it that kind of empathy if he loves bread and he used to do this everday :D ha-ha ... I wish every problem could solve themselves this soon!!!!!!!! I felt that tears got in my eyes while looking at him with bread in his mouth... What a little thing is enough for happiness :)))))))
No other exciting thing happened to us, I cought a cold last week but I am better, now Laci is ill, but Szabi is well fortunately... I don't know how these little guys can do it!
The weather is unusually warm here, it is 70 °F and sunny, we try to enjoy these last wonderful days. Szabi is outside almost all day, nowadays he loves to discover the nature with spiders, leaf, grass and so on.
The bad news is that we have to go to the orthopaedics to take a look at his feet, beause he has a very big splay-foot, it is not a big trouble but it effects his knees and hips, and if he isn't wearing orthopaedic shoes he'll has X-feet... :(
Love to all of you!!!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Yay, Szabi! Isn't it wonderful to see changes? I am so happy for you.

xoxox

Kerry said...

Wow- that's great!!!! It's always the little things that make us happy :)

Lisa said...

Yeah Szabi YUM, Yum...I wish you could share that warm weather, I am sooooo cold...BRRRRR

Aspen said...

Yay Szabi! That is so exciting to see our boys grown and change. Awesome!

Have a great weekend!

Aspen said...

Yay Szabi! That is so exciting to see our boys grown and change. Awesome!

Have a great weekend!