Tuesday, October 17, 2006

No time...

Hi Girls!


I didn't write for a week, but it is not because I don't feel it necessary or I don't love you, it's just because we are very busy and try to enjoy the last sunny autunm-days. Nothing interesting happened to us, Szabi is very cheerful, at least he started to like his P-therapist and he doesn't cry at the gyms. He becomes more and more impish and naughty day by day, but I am so thankful for it: sometimes forgot that he has ws :)
His favourite toy nowdays is the claping butterfly, he fell in love with this butterfly so much that the little girl, who lives at next door, gave it to him:

His other favoutite toy is my brother's older daughter, Dóri, who is 10 yrs old, I think he is in love with her, he always stroking her hair, wants to sit/walk/stand etc. with her:

Fortunately they are living not far from us, so they can see each other every week, Dóri is so proud of herself that she is such a big girl, Szabi is so proud of being with such a big girl :DDDD

Bye for now, I have to prepare Szabi to the next PT (and I hope he won't cry nor this time, it is much more comfortable to be there for an hour without roaring :))))

Love, I go and read your blogs, too, I'm curious what happened to you!!!!

Kati

4 comments:

Kerry said...

What a cute pic! That is so great he loves hanging with other kids.. she'll make a great babysitter!!!

It's always good to hear what's going on with veryone - even if you think it's not much. This reminds me to go blog myself!
:)
Love -K

Lisa said...

What a great toy...You always take teh best pics :) It looks like Szabi is doing really well and enjoying the fall :)

Aspen said...

Oh he looks so happy! Great pictures and so proud of Szabi for being such a big boy!

LOVE!

Nicole said...

Hi Kati,

Cute pics of Szabi. What a sweet little man.