Monday, January 29, 2007

Illness

Szabi was very ill at the weekend, I think he never was so ill in his life. Fever, cough (which caused puke).... so he got antibiotics and now he got well, but is not on the top... He was clinging on me all day, and he felt himself so wretchedly that my heart broke again and again.
Today was the first day when he is up to sg. bad :))) Recovery!!!!
While he was ill he indulged in watching Sesame street on tv. I always hated this series...ha-ha....sometimes I think that Szabi is the opposite of me, he likes/hates the opposite things that I do. He is crazy for cats, I don't love them, but there are dozens of cats here...and every cat is running through our garden...huhhhh!
Here is a pic of him while watching Sesame street:

Have to got, I have a lot og things to do, which weren't done at the weekend!

Love, Kati

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh sick kids are the worst!!! Almost as bad as sick husbands...I bet boys are worse then girls since they are husbands in training....I am glad he seems to be doing better..I hope everyone else is feeling ok :) Still looking adorable sik or not :)

Nancy said...

I hate it when Erik doesn't feel well but enjoy the cuddles I get from him!

:) :) :)

Kerry said...

Poor Szabi- doesn't sound like you had a fun weekend. :(I'm glad he's feeling better - you better not catch it!!

Nicole said...

My girls are sick as well and it sucks!! The only positive is the increase cuddle time. The only time Emerson is really snuggly is when she is sick. Hope Szabi starts feeling better soon.

Lisa said...

Thank you for your comments on Emma it really meant alot.

Katie you Rock and I have no idea whatI would do without your support. You are one of the best Mom's ever!

Thank you!!!

Aspen said...

I know I am so late on this comment...but I hope Szabi is feeling MUCH better. I want to see new pictures? Hope you are having a great week!