Tuesday, October 21, 2008

News


Today Szabi and I went to the hospital to make an ECG and a heart-ultrasound. Fortunately everything was OK :)
Morning there was a blood-test, too, I am curious for the results... hope there is no high calcium level or others...

I think it was more than enough of doctors for a long time...Szabi did well, he cried only when the docs put the ecg-tools to him, and while cupping him... :(

He is doing really well in the kindergarten, enjoys it as I see.... thanks for God!!! I bring him home after lunch and he has the nap at home because he is disposed to poop after lunch... so I put diapers onto him for the nap...yayy I hope it isn't for a lifetime ...

And a few new photo for you!

Love, Kati

Say cheeeeeeeeeeese :)

And a normal cheese...


And me with Zalán



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the photos, especially the first one, AvaJewel makes the same smile! Glad to read all went well!

Kerry said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how OLD Szabi is!! It seems like only yesterday we found you online :)

Tes said...

Such handsome boys! Take care and thanks for the update.

Heather said...

Great pictures Kati!
take care and keep in touch!

Laura said...

Love the pictures, you are all just beautiful!
Glad to hear all is well.

Anonymous said...


MeMe104 , UThome聊天室 , UT视讯聊天 , 真人裸聊 , 色情表演 , 夜色直播APP , 超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 聊天室 , 视讯