Monday, October 29, 2007

A little about me.....following Teresa

While I was reading the blogs I found these questions at Teresa.... I really liked her answers, so I decided to fill it, too. Here it is:


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither, I don't like jewelries

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

4. What is your favorite TV show? Mc Leod's daughters

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? milk, crescent with butter or marmalade or sg. with full of calories

6. What kind of soap do you use? no soap just shower gel, now appricot-smell Nivea

7. What is your middle name? I have no middle name, because I am reformed

8. What food do you dislike? mushroom, liver

9. What is your favorite food? pizza, pastas

10. What kind of car do you drive? Opel Vectra

11. Favorite sandwich? salami roll

12. What characteristic do you despise? Being jaundiced or malicious

13. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Poland, Greece or Ireland

15. What color is your bathroom? green and grey

16. Favorite brand of clothing? none

17. Where would you retire to? a house at lake Balaton

18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 30 I was at holiday with my friends and family

19. When is your birthday? August 12

20. What is your favorite scent? Laura Biagotti Laura

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? neither, I hate waking up and I have to go bed early :)

22. What is your shoe size? 9.5

23. Pets? no pets

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I have to wear those trousers, which I was wearing when I was more than 5 months pregnant with Szabi :(((((((

25. What did you want to be when you were little? I don't remember, maybe I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher

26. How are you today?lazy

27. What is your favorite candy? PEZ

28. What is your favorite flower?white tulips

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April 14 (about), when our second child is going to be born

30. What church do you attend?none

31. What are you listening to right now? only TV, Houses behaving badly on BBC prime

32. What was the last thing you ate? Danone actimel with bread with radish

33. Do you wish on stars? no

34. If you were a Crayola crayon, what color would you be? orange

35. How is the weather right now? rainy and cloudy

36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my husband

37. What is your favorite soft drink? fanta or ginger ale

38. Favorite restaurant? greek

39. Hair Color? Brown

40. Siblings? 1 brother

41. Favorite day of the year? don't know

42. What was your favorite toy as a child? bicycle

43. Summer or winter? summer

44. Hugs or kisses? Both

45. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla.

46.When was the last time you cried? yesterday evening at the end of my favourite film, Sliding doors with Gwyneth Paltrow

47. What is under your bed? half pair of my slippers...Szabi threw it to there in the morning :)

48. What friend have you had the longest? Ildi

49. What did you do last night? Watched film with Laci

50. Favorite room in your house? bedroom

51. What are you afraid of? my second children won't be healthy

52. Popcorn salted? buttered? both

53. Favorite sport to watch? acrobatic diving and horse riding

54. Favorite sport or activity to participate in? maybe a big sleeping???? :DDDDD



Plus: I am really happy because I saw big changes in Szabi's eating habits: I am brave enough to tell: there is no more eating problems! He is totally eating like a 2,5 yrs old (but fastidious) kid! he is able to eat a whole apple, but only in groos and with husk on :))) I don't have to make a normal meal to half-pureed food, I have to chop it up only into smaller pieces.... I don't know how it happened, he started to try new foods, new tastes..... i love him :))))

I have two wishes now:

1. I hope he is going to speak soon, he has words, but only a few, he is bubbling and shouting, but i am waiting for the breakthrough!

2. I hope that this little somebody in my paunch is very-very healthy!!!!!!!!!!


Uh, Heather asked me what is nucha: sorry, i thought it means tha same in every language, it means: nape. In Hungary every pergnant woman has to go to a genetic US at the 12. week, when the US doctor look at the baby's nape, which should be between 0 and 2,5 mm (0-0,09 inch). If it is bigger, maybe indicates Down-syndrome or other chromosome-abnormalities. Szabi's nape was 2,8 mm..... So you can understand why this US was very important for me :)


Love, Kati


My favourite pic now..... we took it a few days ago and had a really good time with this little girl's dad.... the 2 kids look like who are in love :D


9 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh what a great post! I love learning more about you!

Kerry said...

I LOVE Sliding Doors!! I think you and I are the only ones who know about that movie. I think about it all the time when I make decisions :)

Tara said...

We share a birthday! Mine is August 12th too :) Love the picture!!

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing, it's nice to learn more about you!

Heather said...

Really cute picture Kati. And hey, Now I know what a Nucha is! Try not to worry too much about the baby. I'm am sure he or she will be healthy and happy as can be! It was nice to get to know you better! I have ancestors from Hungary. I think their surname was Giddeon. I'm not sure wich part of Hungary though. lot's of love!

Noel said...

Thank youf ro doing this. I loved learning more about you. I too hope that your second child is very, very healthy!!! as I'm sure it will be!!

Noel

Teresa and Shawn said...

How are you feeling?? You know the second baby makes you pop out SO MUCH FASTER!!!

Teresa and Shawn said...

And to follow-up on Kerry's comment - I, too, love the movie Sliding Doors. I am a sucker for John Hannah (love those Scottish men!).

Unknown said...

Great pic & thanks for sharing!