Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Keep your fingers crossed fro us, girls, this afternoon Szabi's nanny from the preschool is going to visit our family.... She asked me to inform her about the ws, this will be the first time when I have to explain ws to someone, I wrote a little list for help :D
When I met her my first impression was that she looks like if someone mixed a a chef, a soldier and a Brunhilda (a farmer-girl) from Germany.... :) She is a little bit tremendous, but loves children. I am a little bit nervous... I cleaned up the house while Szabi has his nap, now I run and wash my hair :DDDD
Tomorrow I'll be cleverer, going to report my experiences!!!
Love from Kati and Szabi (who is 'reading' with daddy)



3 comments:

Lisa said...

very cute boys, I think you need another girl in the house!!! I had to explain WS to Tatum's Nanny too....I printed alot from the website on Teaching Kids with WS for her to read and stressed that she is normal just a bit slower with a bum heart. Good Luck, I am sure it is going to go fantastic :)

Love You!!!

Nancy said...

Szabi couldn't get ANY cuter. He is precious!

It is very difficult explaining WS to people, but at least you have time to prepare for it. I still need to come up with a short "script" to use to make it easier.

I'll be thinking about you!

Kerry said...

oooh!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes... good luck!!!!