Monday, November 20, 2006

Time goes by so fast, sometimes I really don't know 'where is my head' :)
I decided not to sit down to the computer, only if I have more than 15 minutes and I really don't have anything else to do... and here is the result: I didn't post in the last week... :(
Tomorrow I want to take the camera at PT to take some photos to you, I am so curious what is the difference between the therapies... Tomorrow is the day when I get Laci to come with us to see what his son does with the therapist. A few weeks ago I couldn't imagine that there is a day when Szabi won't roar all through the therapy... and a miracle happened, he loves it, he started to enjoy the exercises and he noticed that it is a big fun! After 5-6 months crying and roaring he became a smiling, proud little boy during the PT :)
Not to enjoy myself too much, Szabi started to have an eating-strike: the more bread and other 'dry-food' he eats, the less cooked-food he wants to eat... There was a day when he ate only his formula and only bread, biscuits (he had to be so hungry, because I didn't give him much, only to save him from the die of hunger, but he didn't want to eat his lunch), and being a silly mum I started to worry that my son starts to loose weight. After this worry I saw him eating a double portion of bean-soup with smoked trotters and I had to realize that my son begun to be simply very fastidious....duhhhhh
Bye for now, I lent the Before sunset with Ethan Hawke, I hope I'll have nice evening with this film!
Love, Kati

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Hey there! It's funny I also think if Brady isn't eating "oh no, what's wrong" but then I realized, "uh.. maybe he doesn't like that certian food" or maybe he's not hungry at the moment. It's so aggravating we have to reach to make excuses why they don;t eat.

I am curious too about the therapies, if yours are the same

Amy said...

And sometimes they are just being picky eaters like other kids. Lest we forget! What they do to us(: You always make me smile with your posts, you have a way with words.
Love,
Amy

Nancy said...

Szabi sounds like he is doing so well. They all have their moments here and there of fussy eating, so don't get discouraged (easier said than done, I know).

I'm glad you are taking Laci to therapy so he can see what you guys do!

Thanks for posting...I missed you once again but am glad you are not chained to your computer like I am for work!