Sunday, September 02, 2007

So, the news are:


we met another ws-family again (we are really good friends through cell phone, but that's not the same...:) They have 2 sons, the bigger is 4,5 yrs old, ws, the younger is 1,5 (and of course he doesn't have it :P The 3 children were really cute together but at the end of the weekend I only wanted to lay down to my deathbed.... I have to face that Szabi is a really-really vivacious child, nowadays I really have to concentrate how to raise and hold in him. Of course he is not speaking more, but acts like a little devil :)


This Wednesday he had his nose-tonsils out, everything went well, we had to stay at the hospital only 24 hours. I hope this surgery solves his middle-ear infections... and he got tubes into his ears, too. He behaved himself really well, I can't see any traumatic sign on him :DDDDDDDD






Have a nice week-end!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

He is looking so big! Thank you for posting and sharing the photos.

Erik is being a little devil, too, these days. Urgh! I think it is the "normal" stuff kicking in late for 2.

Kerry said...

So glad you got to hook up with another family -- it gives you a lot of insight.

Cute pics!

Noel said...

Thank you for the update. I am glad that the hospital trip went well and you got to come home quickly!

Noel

Heather said...

Yay an update!! Glad everyone is well. Szabi is cute as ever. Probably like Caleb, just as rotten as he is cute;)xoxo, Heather

Amy said...

All those boys look like trouble, with a capital T!
XOXO
Amy