Friday, July 27, 2007

Holiday and work...yayyy

So...I'm back to work.... I forgot how tiring is sitting in an office from 7:30 am to 4 pm. So strange that I usually arrive home at 4:30 pm and I have only a few hours before Szabi goes to bed. When I leave in the morning he is sleeping.... Laci has 3 more weeks on holiday, he has a hard time, too, he was never be with Szabi for such a long time :)))))))

The bad news is that on 29th august Szabi has his nose-tonsils out. Yayyyy! Next week Laci has appointments with the doc and the anesthesiologist, too. Poor devil...

I hope after the surgery there will be less sicks...

We are trying to start potty-training, sometimes it works, sometimes not. More and more frequently Szabi catches his diapers when he has pee, so he knows what's going on... When he is naked he always looks what is flowing down :D I hope at the end of summer we can get a few pees into the potty during the day.

I make you known (I am very proud :))) that we put Szabi's baby bed to the attic, and he sleeps in his new big bed for more than 4 weeks! (-1 week when we were on holiday and carried his travell-bed). So we were on holiday last week at lake Blataon. The weather was hot (too hot), we were at the beach all day except nap-time. Szabi enjoyed water very much, but not the splashing part for children, he always wanted to be in the big water with us.

Fortunately he behaved himslef very very well, he was a little sweetie, maybe because there were 5 girls (age 7-11) who pampered him all day (at the end of the holiday he started to abuse with their loves...;)

We had a perfect holiday, but there is no place like home! If I'll have time at the weekend, I'll post more photos!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Kati, It's great to hear from you again. Glad you had a nice vacation. Good luck with Szabi and the potty. Take care!! XOX Heather

Nancy said...

Thanks for the update! I'm happy to hear about the big boy bed and potty training. We are headed that direction as well. The bed is going well...potty training not so much. But I won't give up!

Kerry said...

Wow! What a big boy he is becoming!

Katie said...

Hi Kati,
Sounds like a good holiday!
Great to hear Szabi is in a big-boy bed! good luck with the potty training :)
xxoo

Laura said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation. It's nice to get away.
Congratulations to Szabi in a big-boy bed! I wish you the best of luck with the poyyt training:)

Lisa said...

I LOVE YOUR PICS....are you sure you are not some sort of professional photographer.... Great job with the Potty...I think he beat Emma :)

Back to the grind eh welcome to my world :)