Friday, April 06, 2007

Well, I am too lazy to make my blog, there are days when I don't switch on my computer... I think I became a really busy mom :)

So, the news:

1. Szabi is in the day-care from 9 to 12:30 every weekday. He loves it!!!! He loves the other kids, gives them hugs and kisses, strokes them... He didn't eat anything at the day-care, he striked...but 3 days ago he started to eat and there is no way back...today he asked for more from the celery vegetable with liver.......grrrrrrrrrr

2. I started to give him omega3 2 weeks ago and there is a good change. He eats more, became more indipendent, gives sounds all day (sometimes he was in shut-up mode for days...), became a more happy and smart kid. Maybe it is not the omega3 just the daycare...but who knows???? He started to act like a normal 2 yo kid (without speech of course...)

3. I see the changes every day in his playing, that he is observing and imitating his play mates...he is starting to use his play cars according to rules...not just spinning...

4. We bought a tricycle for him, he enjoyes it ....bye-bey stroller!!!! Of course we bought the one which has a pusher for the parent :)))))))))


A funny pic for you.... never too early.....


Love, Kati

7 comments:

Teresa and Shawn said...

Glad to hear Szabi is doing well. The pic is too funny!

Kerry said...

Great news about his progress! Umm... don't you guys discuss with him what he can spend his allowance on?!?!?!?! How funny!

Noel said...

I am glad to hear Szabi is liking school. Great news about the progress. As a mom of two pre-teen boys...man, are you going to have fun when he gets older!! LOL

Noel

Nancy said...

Yay, Szabi!

(I'm sure that Szabi reads Playboy just for the articles)

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

Oh, dear. Now he won't be very interested in Dr. Seuss.

Cute picture. Szabi is such a handsome boy:)

Love,

Kim

Aspen said...

Great progress Szabi! And that picture made me laugh out loud! Very funny.

Lisa said...

Tht pic is a trip I even showed Chris...I am glad you all are good and keeping busy...Szabi is just growing up so fast :)