Friday, March 02, 2007

Quick update

Sorry I didn't blog for a while.... On Tuesday and wednesday we travelled to Budapest (our capital) for a really big controll (blood, eye, teeth, heart ultrasound, kidney and belly us) and every doctor was really well-informed about ws, they saw a lot of ws-kid, so they know what are they searching for :) Every result was perfect, his SVAS didn't change anything fortunately.
If everything goes well on monday I'll take Szabi to the nursery first time.... we have to arrive at 10 and we can stay there till 12. I am so excited!!!!
Szabi has a little lympho-knot on his neck, I hope this is just a normal knot!!! The pedi said that it is normal, he had a really bad illness a month ago, maybe this is the problem or some infection is in his body now... For safety sake on monday afternnon we'll go and visit her :(

Have a nice weekend, love, Kati

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Yeah on a good visit... it is so refreshing to walk away from those with good news :)

Nancy said...

I'm glad you had a good visit.

Erik had a giant lymph node on his neck once, too. It went away. :)

Lisa said...

I love good visit's!!! I bet the knot goes away...but like you I would check too. I miss you when your busy :)