Tuesday, December 12, 2006

No title

Hi Girls!

Our 'perfect' babysitter got a new job.... this is my luck... :( I start to find another babysitter....grrrrrrrrr
I wrote that Szabi has an eating strike....well, I got his weight checked and he is more than 27 pounds (and 33 inches).... ha-ha-ha what a crazy mom I am :))))))))) I promised that I will never force him to eat if he isn't hungry :DDDDDD Sometimes I feel that I am not fair-minded with Szabi, because if he hasn't got ws he wouldn't be under a microscope (as someone in the blogs said...). I have ambivalent feelings because of it 1. I try not to put him under microscope 2. but I feel that I don't do enough for him, maybe I could be more hard-working with him.... 3. but I try to rear him as a totally normal child, so trying to leave him to do those things that he wants and not to fear of everything. For example eating his favourite chocolate alone????? :))))
Okay, it is not funny, but sometimes I forget where is the limit between normal and ws...
Bye for you now, I have to go to the kitcen, I smell that the cookie is ready!!!!!!
Today I took a few pic of Szabi, the weather is really cold here, but he doesn't want to wear gloves!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I am just starting ot be able to get emma to wear gloves, aren't kids funny...Great job on the weight gain...I think we all worry it is normal

Aspen said...

Wow, what a big boy! I love the new pictures. He looks so warm and snuggly in his winter garb.

Kerry said...

I know what you mean about being under the microscope - you want him to succeed but you don;t want to make life completely different for him. Just go with your gut! You are doing a great job! :)

Nicole said...

Love the pictures. What a sweet boy you have, I just love that face. And a big boy, I can't believe that!! You are doing such a great job with him. Love, Nicole

Nancy said...

He is an ANGEL! What a handsome boy.

:)